Hall of Fame Guidelines
Hedgehog As Pets is a place where hedgehog owners can learn and connect. And you’ve got to admit, hedgehogs sometimes do weird and funny things.
In the Hall of Fame, you can share your hedgehog’s stories for other owners to read and connect with.
You may also share tips and expertise here.
To keep Hedgehog As Pets a place for everyone, we have a few guidelines for submissions:
- The Hall of Fame is not a place to advertise your products or websites.
- The content must be appropriate for all ages, i.e., no vulgar or inappropriate language.
- Your story must be at least 300 words long.
- If you include a link in your story, it is considered a sponsored post (read below).
Guest Post Guidelines
Guest posts are not limited to high-profile individuals. Anyone can submit an article.
Your article will be reviewed and may be accepted or declined. To increase your chances of being accepted, please follow our guest-post guidelines.
- The content must be valuable and include practical tips or actionable steps.
- The post must be at least 800 words.
- Add personal experiences and stories when relevant.
- Add no more than 1 link to your own site per every 500 words. The link must flow with the content.
- Include an Author Bio. You may link to your website here.
All guest posts are considered sponsored posts (read below).
If you include a link to a website that makes money (sells products (digital or physical, etc) or represent a business, you must purchase a sponsored post.
The sponsored post costs $20 payable via Paypal. You will get a dofollow link.
We will indicate in the post that it is a sponsored post.
For any inquiries about sponsored posts, please contact me.
A Few Notes to Keep in Mind
- Your article might be edited before publishing. If so, any changes will be discussed with you prior to publication.
- You should receive a response to your post within 1-2 days.
- You may be asked to revise a part of your submitted post.